1. As of 2012, every Registered Architect must complete and submit his/her annual CPD Record Sheet(Appendix II) to the ARB Secretariat by the 31st December each year, as per Section 6.1 (Submission and Monitoring of CPD Records). The completed CPD Record Sheet must bear the appropriate points required, be signed and sealed.
2. Architects who currently reside outside of Jamaica, but who also practice or intend to practice in Jamaica, must keep their practice fees and CPD current.
3. To comply with the CPD requirements and to qualify for the CPD credit points for activities not previously approved by the ARB or the Practice Committee of the Jamaican Institute of Architects, an Application for Recognition of CPD Event (Appendix III) must be made for each activity you are claiming.
4. Your annual Practice Certificate will not be issued unless and until you have submitted your completed CPD Record Sheet with the required CPD points and further paid the requisite annual licensing fee.
5. Your name will neither appear in the newspaper listing of architects licensed to practice for the year nor on the ARB web site unless and until you have submitted your completed CPD Record Sheet with the required CPD points and further paid the requisite annual licensing fee.
6. If you do not wish to practice in Jamaica you should so notify the Registrar in advance of the applicable year and state the priod for which you do not wish to practice. If and when you wish to resume practice, all outstanding fees will have to be paid before a certificate can be issued.
Please be guided accordingly.